- Use as Dual or Single Inclinometer
- Use as digital duel inclinometer as referenced in the 5th Edition American Medical Association (AMA) Guides for dual inclinometer use.
- Objective Range of Motion Test Results
- Easy-To-Read LCD Screen
- For Use as Stand-Alone or with our Clinical or FET Data Collection Software
Dual or Single Digital Inclinometer Designed For Optimal Instrument Placement and Spinal Clearance
The wireless microFET6 Dual Digital Inclinometer is designed for taking accurate, objective range of motion measurements. It can be used as a dual or single inclinometer. A dual inclinometer is required by the American Medical Association (AMA) Guide, but the primary unit can be used when a single inclinometer is needed. Both primary and secondary units are used when a clinician needs a dual inclinometer.
The microFET6 is ergonomically designed to be lightweight, weighing less than one pound. This design provides optimal instrument placement and spinal clearance. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
The microFET6 Specifications:
- Accuracy within 1°
- Easy to see results on the LCD screen
- Measures in 1° increments from 0° to 180°
- Uses rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Self-activating “sleep” mode after 3 minutes of use to extend battery life
The microFET software automatically performs calculations and validity checks, generates tables and graphs from testing data, creates high-impact session and comparison reports, walks the clinician through selected tests or entire protocols, and provides built-in pictures to demonstrate proper gauge and patient positioning. (At this time, the software is compatible with Windows operating systems XP or newer.)
Your Purchase Includes: Wireless microFET6 Dual or Single Range of Motion Inclinometer (primary and secondary units), User Manual, Calibration Certificate, Wall Pack Power Supply, and Carrying Case. The 1 year standard warranty is included, with extended warranties available. Free shipping in the U.S. and Canada is included
Printable microFET6 Datasheet
MicroFET6 ROM Testing Positions
MicroFET6 ROM Test Records forms