Product Return Policy
Hoggan Scientific, LLC. offers a 30 day return policy on all standard (non-customized) products. All returns are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Customer must contact the Sales Representative who originally sold the equipment or the company’s Customer Service Representative within 30 days of the date of receipt of the order.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be issued for the equipment.
- The RMA number must be included with the return shipment.
- Return freight expense is the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon receipt of the authorized return, once the equipment has been inspected, and has been found to be unused, and in good condition, the Company will issue a refund for the original invoice on the equipment, less shipping and handling expenses.
- Refund will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the authorized return
Returns requested more than 30 days from the receipt of the equipment will be considered upon a case by case basis. In addition, the following conditions will apply:
- Return request must be authorized by the original Sales Representative who made the sale.
- Return must be authorized by the Vice President of Sales.
- Refund will be for merchandise credit only.
- Minimum 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Remaining merchandise credit will be based on condidion of equipment at time of return, and the amount of time beyond the 30 day limit that the equipment was held. A minimum 5% reduction in merchandise credit will be applied for each month or portion thereof beyond the 30 day limit.
Hoggan Scientific does not accepted purchase orders for calibration or repair work.
Calibration and RMA services must be paid prior to shipping.
Forms of payment accepted: all major credit cards (3% will be added to American Express payments), check by mail, ACH back transfer.
Questions? Give us a call at 801.572.6500