Hoggan Scientific, LLC. offers a 1 year product warranty on all wellness products. Please refer to the product user manual for warranty details.
Product Return Policy
Hoggan Scientific, LLC. offers a 30 day return policy on all standard (non-customized) products. All returns are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Customer must contact the Sales Representative who originally sold the equipment or the company’s Customer Service Representative within 30 days of the date of receipt of the order.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be issued for the equipment.
- The RMA number must be included with the return shipment.
- Return freight expense is the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon receipt of the authorized return, once the equipment has been inspected, and has been found to be unused, and in good condition, the Company will issue a refund for the original invoice on the equipment, less shipping and handling expenses.
- Refund will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the authorized return
Returns requested more than 30 days from the receipt of the equipment will be considered upon a case by case basis. In addition, the following conditions will apply:
- Return request must be authorized by the original Sales Representative who made the sale.
- Return must be authorized by the Vice President of Sales.
- Refund will be for merchandise credit only.
- Minimum 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Remaining merchandise credit will be based on condidion of equipment at time of return, and the amount of time beyond the 30 day limit that the equipment was held. A minimum 5% reduction in merchandise credit will be applied for each month or portion thereof beyond the 30 day limit.