Innovative Dual-Function Digital Dynamometer and Inclinometer is Latest Development in Field of Diagnostic Medicine
The wireless microFET3 Muscle Testing Dynamometer and Inclinometer is an accurate, portable digital dynamometer and inclinometer for Force Evaluation and Testing (FET). It is designed for taking accurate, objective muscle testing and range of motion measurements. Now you can perform two evaluations with one gauge when diagnosing and treating muscular disorders. The gauge allows the clinician one free hand to stabilize and assist the patient. The microFET3 is the latest development in the field of diagnostic medicine and provides fast and reliable results. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
The microFET3 Specifications:
- Measurement Range Muscle Testing: 0-150 lbs force. Range of Motion Measurement: 0-180 degrees
- Easy To Read LCD Displays Show Peak Force and Elapsed Time for Muscle Testing and Degrees for Range of Motion Testing
- Muscle Test Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Two threshold settings for muscle testing: Low Threshold – 0.8 lb. to 150 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments and High Threshold – 3.0 lbs. to 150 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments
- Accuracy within 1% of the reading for muscle testing, Range of motion within 1⁰
- Stores up to 30 tests
- Uses rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Self-activating “sleep” mode after 3 minutes of non-use to extend battery life
The microFET software automatically performs calculations and validity checks, generates tables and graphs from testing data, creates high-impact session and comparison reports, walks the clinician through selected tests or entire protocols, and provides built-in pictures to demonstrate proper gauge and patient positioning. (The software is compatible with Windows operating systems XP or newer.)
Your Purchase Includes: Wireless microFET3 Muscle Testing Dynamometer and Range of Motion Inclinometer, Flat Transducer Pad, Curved Transducer Pad, Digit Transducer Pad, User Manual, Usage Charts for Muscle Testing and Range of Motion, 5 Test Recording Pads (3 for range of motion and 2 for muscle testing), Calibration Certificate, Wall Pack Power Supply, Product Warranty Card, and Carrying Case. 1 year standard warranty included, with extended warranties available. Free shipping in the U.S and Canada is included.
Printable microFET3 Datasheet