ergoPAK™ Portable Analysis Kit
- Wireless ergoPAK™ Portable Analysis Kit Provides Ergonomic Data Acquisition Sensors and Software for Ergonomics, Engineering, Human Factors/Human Performance Testing and Research Applications.
- ergoPAK™ Sensors Are Now Cords/Cable Free, Eliminating Interference During Testing
- Wireless Radio Frequency Allows Free Motion & Data Capture Within 25 Feet
- Portable, Flexible, and Unobtrusive for Field Data Capture without Job Interference
- Use Single Sensor or Any Combination of Sensors
- Each sensor is powered by rechargeable coin cell battery
- Customizable to Meet Your Specific Needs and Creativity
The Essential Tool Kit for the Ergonomist
The ergoPAK™ Standard Package
The ergoPAK™ Portable Analysis Kit Standard Package is the essential tool kit, for collecting and analyzing field data under real job conditions and “real world” testing applications. It includes wireless sensors and software to measure and collect force, angle, and acceleration readings in real time. ergoPAK™, now with completely wireless sensors allows for easy mobility and will capture data within 25 feet. Test with a single ergoPAK™ sensor, or combine, mix and match sensors to support many measurement combinations. Each sensor is independently calibrated to make upgrading or replacement easy (Exception – Accelerometer not calibrated).
The FDC FET data collection software included with ergoPAK™ captures raw data from the sensor(s), while displaying a real-time graph of the data. Test data is saved in a .csv file format, that can be opened and reviewed for further analysis. Software is compatible with Windows Operating Systems XP and newer.
ergoPAK™ Portable Analysis Kit Specifications:
- (1) digitFET miniature 50 lb. capacity load cell for small force compression with hand, finger, and thumb pinch test applications – Records in 0.1 lb. increments
- (1) 500 lb. capacity load cell for compression and tension/ push and pull test applications – Records in 0.1 lb. increments
- (2) Inclinometers can be used together or independently for angle measurement or range of motion testing – Measures 360 degrees in 1 degree increments
- (2) Accelerometers can be used together or independently for acceleration (Gs) measurement testing – Measures in 0.01G increments
- Additional sensors can be purchased to expand to your ergoPAK Kit
- Included software allows you to select the unit of measure in pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- One year Standard Warranty Included. Optional Extended Warranty Packages Available.
ergoPAK™ Standard Package Includes:
(1) digitFET 50 lb Load Cell with Test Attachments, (1) 500 lb Load Cell with Test Attachments, (2) Inclinometers, (2) Accelerometers, USB Dongles for Sensors, FDC FET Data Collection Software Disk, Wall Pack Power Supply, User Manual, Calibration Certificate and Carrying Case.
NOTE: ergoGLOVE FSR System can be added to ergoPAK™ Portable Analysis Kit to expand testing capabilities.
ergoPAK™ Custom Packages
ergoPAK™ Portable Analysis Kit custom packages can be designed and are available to meet your specific testing needs and requirements. Contact Hoggan Scientific and ask for a representative to assist you in designing your own “custom” ergoPAK™ kit.
View Printable Product Datasheet