- Force Gauge Designed for Ergonomic and Engineering Applications
- Useful in a Wide Variety of Force Measurement Applications where Peak Force, or a 3-Second Averaged Force is Required
- 500 lb Force Load Capacity Tension, 500 lb. Force Capacity Compression
- Durable Aluminum Housing Built for Daily Industrial Use
- Optional FET Data Collection Software Automatically Tracks and Analyzes Test Data
Gauge Measures Heavy Push and Pull Forces up to 500 Pounds
The HOGGAN wireless ergoFET™ 500 is a digital universal force gauge that empowers ergonomic, engineering, and safety professionals to objectively measure and quantify human and product performance. This capability yields improved product functionality, quality, and manufacturing efficiency, while reducing costs associated with cycle time and repetitive motion injuries. The wireless ergoFET™ 500 is excellent for job site and ergonomic analysis, NIOSH (The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) whole body or job specific static strength testing, or for any force measurement at the job site.
The wireless enabled ergoFET™ 500 eliminates cables, cords, and wires. The ergoFET™ 500 force gauge is a cost-effective, durable, and easy to use push and pull force gauge designed for a wide variety of force measurement applications. It measures peak force and timed 3-second average force when required. With two operating test modes, and four selectable threshold settings, the ergoFET™ 500 is a highly versatile force gauge for any industrial measurement application. Available FET Data Collection software is compatible with Windows operating systems XP or newer.
ergoFET™ 500 Specifications:
- 500 lb. force capacity tension, 500 lb. force capacity compression in .2 lb. increments
- Displays peak and average force
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Accuracy within 1% of the reading
- 4 selectable threshold settings – 2 low and 2 high
- Two Operation Test Modes:
- Untimed Test Mode: Record and display peak force and average force
- Timed (Static Strength Test) Mode: Record and display peak force and a 3 second average force over last 3 seconds of five second test
- Uses rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Self-activating “sleep” mode after 3 minutes of non-use to extend battery life
Your Purchase Includes: Wireless ergoFET™ 500, (2) aluminum handles, Push attachments include: flat pad, curved pad, and digit pad. Pull attachments include: snap hook, 16 inch strap with D rings, wall pack power supply, calibration certificate, and carrying case. 1 year standard warranty is included, with extended warranties available. Available software is compatible with Windows operating systems XP or newer.
View Printable ergoFET500 Datasheet