ergoGLOVE ergonomic FSR Sensor System
- With updated ergoGLOVE wireless hub you can connect 1-8 FSR sensors to measure force.
- Force Sensing Resistors are not a load cell or strain gauge, though they may have similar properties, and can provide a cost effective alternative.
- FSR Sensors can be used with gloves provided in the kit or latex finger cots. The FSR sensors can also be used by themselves, with other gloves, or adhere directly to skin or other external surfaces.
- FSR sensors are thin, flexible and non-obtrusive and have minimal interference with performance or action.
- ergoGLOVE wireless hub allows for free motion and data capturer within 25 feet of computer.
- FDC FET Data Collection Software captures data in real time, and data can be saved in a .csv file format.
Measure Force Under Restrictive Conditions – GO for the GLOVE
The ergoGLOVE with Force Sensing Resistors is an ergonomic FSR sensor system and can be used to measure localized force between the body, fingers/hand and external surfaces and tools, or between two surfaces. The FSR Sensors are Thin, Flexible, Unobtrusive, and have minimal interference with action or performance. ergoGLOVE is well suited for various tasks, tool analysis, product testing, and where the capabilities of the worker need to be compared to the actual job requirements.
Force Sensing Resistors are not a load cell or strain gauge device, though they have similar properties, and can provide a cost-effective alternative. The wireless capability of the ergoGLOVE allows free motion and data capture within 25 feet. With the ergoGLOVE you can use 1 to 8 Force Sensing Resistors with wireless hub. It can be used as a standalone testing system or simultaneously with other ergoPAK™ sensors. The FDC FET data collection software included with ergoGLOVE captures raw data from the sensor(s), while displaying a real-time graph of the data. Test data is saved in a .csv file format that can be opened and reviewed for further analysis. Software is compatible with Windows Operating Systems XP and newer.
Force Sensing Resister (FSR) Sensors:
- Sensor Active Area: 0.375 inch diameter / 9.53 mm diameter
- Sensor Length: 2 inches including tail
- Sensor Width: 0.55 inch / 14 mm
- Sensor Thickness: 0.008 inch / 0.203 mm
- Force Range: Maximum Force Limit 100 lbs.
Note: If ergoGLOVE FSR System is purchased together with ergoPAK Portable Analysis Kit, the FDC FET Data Collection software disk is not included, where already part of the ergoPAK system.
FSR Wrist Hub:
- NEW! Wireless hub with 8 connector ports
- Powered by rechargeable coin cell lithium ion battery
- Wireless range data capture FSR wrist hub from computer: 25 feet
The ergoGLOVE Includes
Wireless Connector Hub w/strap, USB Dongle, (8) Connection Cables, (16) Disposable FSR Sensors, (2) Gloves – (1) RH / (1) LH(Select Size – S, M, L, XL), (9) velcro strips for wire management, double stick adhesive tape, (32) plastic pucks, assorted latex finger cots, FDC FET Data Collection Software, Wall Pack Power Supply, User Manual, Carrying Case and One year standard warranty with extended warranties available
NOTE: ergoGLOVE FSR System can be added to ergoPAK Portable Analysis Kit to expand testing capabilities.
ergoPAK™ Custom Packages
ergoPAK™ Portable Analysis Kit custom packages can be designed and are available to meet your specific testing needs and requirements. Contact Hoggan Scientific and ask for a representative to assist you in designing your own “custom” ergoPAK™ kit.
View Printable Product Datasheet